Please take a closer look at what we have to offer.
CASTLE CRUISE between the castles (one-way)
Adults – 10 PLN per person (one way) 20 PLN both ways
Children – from 3-15 years old 9 PLN (one way) 18 PLN both ways
Children up to 3 years old FREE OF CHARGE!
Cyclists 15 PLN (one way)
GUIDED CRUISE around the lake
Cruises: on orders for a minimum of 8 people (to be agreed by phone)
Time: 40 minutes
adults: 25 PLN
children: 20 PLN (up to 10 years)
We issue VAT invoices.
Group bookings available.
Jezioro Czorsztyńskie (the Czorsztyńskie Lake) is surrounded by the Pieniny National Park, being one of the greatest tourist attractions of the region. The lake, with a coastline of nearly 30 kilometres (19 mi), was created by the construction of a water dam on the Dunajec river in Niedzica. Today, it offers a variety of water sports to choose from, such as: swimming, diving, sailing and fishing. Silhouettes of two medieval castles are overlooking the lake – in Czorsztyn and in Niedzica.
We offer one of a kind and breath-taking gondola rides between our two piers, on two routes:
1. a route between the ruins of Czorsztyn and Niedzica castles
– The cruise starts regularly every 15 minutes from Czorsztyn or Niedzica.
– This is just a perfect way to freely stroll along both shores of Jezioro Czorsztyńskie.
2. a route around the shoreline of Jezioro Czorsztyńskie
– The cruise starts with a minimum of 8 passengers and takes approx. 40 minutes.
– This is an ideal opportunity to enjoy the finest bays and beaches of the lake.
– cruises set off after prior phone appointment in the morning hours (9 a.m. – 10 a.m.), afternoon (5 p.m. – 6 p.m.) in the high season (1 July -31 August)
Our gondolas “Czorsztynianki” sail daily from the 1st of May till the 30th of September: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. during high season and 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. off-season. Our fleet of 6 gondolas can take up to 72 people at a time. Gondolas can easily carry bicycles, skateboards etc. and pets are more than welcome.
After the cruise we invite you to our marina. Przystań Jędruś (Jędruś Marina) in Czorsztyn provides a range of activities to do, while spending time at the magical Jezioro Czorsztyńskie. In addition to gondola rides you can also rent kayaks, water bikes and fishing boats.
At the marina you will find a food booth, where you can purchase cold and warm drinks, snacks, ice cream and sweets. After all the sightseeing, fun and food our guests can relax in the adjoining garden with benches sheltered by umbrellas, on comfy beach chairs around the entire marina or hammocks in a shaded grove.
IN THE SEASON
OF JEZIORO CZORSZTYŃSKIEGO